Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Portugueslatino, ATI, odjie, Orb (+ 1 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

KittyGalore

Welcome to Big Brother TV Backup Forum. If you registered before i created the forum but had issues so had to reinstall.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kanegreen11

So You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is gone forever? As well as the content that was there?

KittyGalore

So You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is gone forever?
No it's just the site is unreliable. So i set this up.

Wolf

So You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is now at this address?
Will HERO users who have added different content (Panda, paja, average ....) come back and what about the content?

KittyGalore

So You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is now at this address?
Will HERO users who have added different content (Panda, paja, average ....) come back and what about the content?
I have emailed pryrorain yesterday and he said he was looking into it but he doesn't care about the forum anymore so it will come back but the question is when. I don't know about the other members as i have no way to contact them.

GrahamUK

I found the forum as it is number 1 in a google search when you search for "big brother tv me".

Wolf

Without Hero users who were in the previous forum this forum will not be worth it to me especially sorry Panda user he was the most active and the best ...
Is there any hope that the previous forum will be activated again?

KittyGalore

Without Hero users who were in the previous forum this forum will not be worth it to me especially sorry Panda user he was the most active and the best ...
Is there any hope that the previous forum will be activated again?
It will but i don't know when.

KittyGalore

I found the forum as it is number 1 in a google search when you search for "big brother tv me".
Strange how i created this earlier gets number 1 not sure how that is possible.

Wolf

It would be nice if you could post a message on that site and anyone who comes to the show him that the site has moved to a new address.

GrahamUK

It's good to have a back-up forum. If the owner of the old forum doesn't have any interest in it at all, then it's only a matter of time before the forum disappears for good, if we haven't already reached that point.

KittyGalore

It would be nice if you could post a message on that site and anyone who comes to the show him that the site has moved to a new address.
If members would like to move here then i will but otherwise this will be a backup forum. Kitek doesn't have access to the forum server that controlls the forum but pyrorain does but from discussions with him on the forum he just doesn't care. He does know about the issue but chooses not to fix as the simple machine forum or the server customer support would have helped him ages ago and the forum would have only be offline less than what it is now.

paja234

Hello !!

I arrived, files from Parovi 8, coming soon in the forum   :D :D :D :D

avenger38

Looks like the other site is back up and running for now.

KittyGalore

Looks like the other site is back up and running for now.
Yes i will keep this site as a backup.

KittyGalore

Wolf

Everything is nice and the old team is getting together just fine and we are still missing HERO Panda can't someone send him to the new site address without him the forum will not be the old one.
Panda legend we are waiting for you  nnn

KittyGalore

Everything is nice and the old team is getting together just fine and we are still missing HERO Panda can't someone send him to the new site address without him the forum will not be the old one.
Panda legend we are waiting for you  nnn
I have sent him a message.

Wolf

Great, hopefully a quick return to the forum,
it would also be nice if the content from the previous forum was transferred here and the users were given back the vocation and number of posts they had, of course, if possible greeting.

KittyGalore

Great, hopefully a quick return to the forum,
it would also be nice if the content from the previous forum was transferred here and the users were given back the vocation and number of posts they had, of course, if possible greeting.
I don't know if the content can be transferred as it's saved in the database of the server of pyrorain forum which i can't access.